All-New Version of Our Popular Introductory Level Course Delivers Even Greater Value, Faster and at a Lower Cost, Than Its Predecessor
HONOLULU, HI, January 15, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ — GoLeanSixSigma.com, a company creating a planet powered by problem solvers who collaboratively contribute to the greater good, has launched the next generation of Problem-Solving Yellow Belt Training & Certification, the newest version of our popular introductory-level course.
“This updated version quickly introduces teams to the basic elements of problem-solving using the Lean Six Sigma methodology, so they can easily realize improvement results, while delivering even greater value, faster and at a lower cost, than its predecessor.”
Lean Six Sigma: The Key to Productivity and Profitability Gains
GoLeanSixSigma.com offers organizations a systematic method to improve performance and reduce variation in business operations to achieve productivity and profitability gains. Team members earn various colors of Belts indicating their levels of mastery of Lean Six Sigma expertise:
• Problem-Solving Yellow Belt: Familiarizes learners the basic elements of problems, process, and process improvement. Also introduces our new Problem-Solving Path™: A clear path for anyone to solve problems.
• Problem-Solving Green Belt (coming Summer 2021): Dives in-depth into data-driven problem solving using the DMAIC methodology.
• Problem-Solving Black Belt (coming December 2021): Excels into Operational Excellence and organization-wide transformation.
An Application-Focused Approach That Quickly Delivers Results
The newest version of Problem-Solving Yellow Belt Training & Certification provides an application-focused approach that enables teams to deliver results while they finish their training. The entire course consists of five modules and takes just 2.5 hours to complete:
Module 1: Identify My Problem and Process
• Lean Six Sigma
• Introduces Our Problem-Solving Path
Module 2: See My Process
• Process Maps
• Process Walks
• 8 Wastes
Module 3: Analyze My Process
• Waste Prioritization
• Root Causes
• 5 Whys
Module 4: Improve My Process
• Quick Wins
Module 5: Control My Process
• Visual Management
What a Problem-Solving Yellow Belt Offers Teams and Their Organizations
Once they’ve earned their Yellow Belt, team members will know how to:
• Identify problems in their daily work
• Understand processes by mapping them and identifying waste
• Solve problems and improve processes
• Deliver measurable results using Quick Wins and support DMAIC projects
This newly acquired expertise will provide their organizations with a solid foundation to:
• Standardize problem-solving knowledge
• Streamline problem-solving with our Problem-Solving Path™
• Scale improvements and maximize ROI
• Build a Culture of Continuous Improvement
“Our practical, easy-to-understand and enjoyable approach allows learners to build their problem-solving muscles and deliver improvement to any organization,” says Mr. Tanjuakio.
“Partner with us, and together we’ll empower people with the problem-solving skills to create positive change across our planet.”
As a globally recognized leader in Lean Six Sigma Training & Certification, GoLeanSixSigma.com has trained over 60,411 learners in more than 231 countries and territories. The web-based company has had the privilege to work with more than 3,000 clients, including Amazon, Facebook, Disney, and Whole Foods.
Please visit GoLeanSixSigma.com to learn more about our Problem-Solving Yellow Belt Training & Certification, begin a FREE TRIAL, or schedule a demo. Government, education, nonprofit, and military discounts are available.
Read more about our company here, https://goleansixsigma.com/about-us/
Kelvin Tanjuakio, Director of Sales
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here