ABKO’s products are sold in more than 50 countries on all continents. As its popularity grows It is expected to invest more of its resources in producing and developing new products that make a positive change in people’s lives.
SEOUL, KOREA, November 16, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ — Founded in 2001, the South Korean brand ABKO has established itself as the biggest gaming gear brand in the country. It has gained its reputation for PC components and peripherals such as PC cases, headsets, keyboards, mice, CPU coolers, and power supply units. In recent years, ABKO has expanded its business into home appliances. Since the launch of its appliance line, ABKO has produced over 50 everyday products becoming a prominent home appliance brand in South Korea.
From the humble beginning in a corner of Yongsan district in Seoul, ABKO was able to achieve steady growth for the past 21 years. In December of 2020, ABKO successfully debuted on the Korean stock exchange market (KOSDAQ) becoming the superstar among the homegrown brands.
As the trend in the tech business changes rapidly, ABKO keeps up with the latest trend through intensive market research and studies. It has been able to quickly release new products that are in high demand thanks to its multiple manufacturing lines in China. In 2019, the state of the art 100,000 square feet logistics center in Gimpo, South Korea was opened to provide safe and competent deliveries of products. It is planning to build a second logistics center that covers 238,000 square feet in the near future.
Currently, ABKO’s products are sold in more than 50 countries on all continents. As its popularity grows It is expected to invest more of its resources in producing and developing new products that make a positive change in people’s lives.
Look out for these products from ABKO.
Electric Bathroom Scrubber BC01:
Electric Bathroom Scrubber dramatically reduces the painstaking bathroom cleaning time by easily wiping off all the stubborn stains using the powerful spinning brush. This wireless scrubber comes with 3 different types of brushes. Circular, flat, and slender brushes are provided for various cleaning purposes.
Cordless Electric Callus Remover CR01:
Callus may cause inflammation, bleeding, and heel pain if they are not managed. It is important to remove them before it is too late. ABKO’s callus remover, CR01 can remove calluses safely and easily. The powerful roller that rotates 2,000 times per minute can remove dead skin and calluses instantly.
Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds ATF1000:
These are premium earbuds that provide top-quality active noise cancellation and the best in the industry sound. ATF1000 is one of the first earbuds to adopt the new 3rd generation SF-driver which packs more power and supports wider bandwidth compared to the typical dynamic drivers used in many of the products in the market. They are also finely tuned by the world-renowned sound engineer so you can expect the best sound quality.
Waterproof Bluetooth Portable Speaker E100:
Compact in size but big in sound. This waterproof Bluetooth speaker provides almost 10 hours of playtime with a powerful 360 degrees sound. It is perfect for outdoor activities as it has a rugged body, lightweight and waterproof. It also supports all types of smart devices through Bluetooth connection and AUX port.
Did you know?
1. ABKO has been the official sponsor of the popular Korean e-Sports team, Afreeca Freecs since 2018.
2. ABKO has a home appliance brand called OHELLA which has become a popular brand in South Korea.
3. ABKO has successfully debuted on the Korean Stock Exchange market (KOSDAQ) in December 2020.
4. In 2019, ABKO opened its state of the art 100,000 square feet logistics center in Gimpo, South Korea.
5. ABKO is a regular participant in the global gaming and consumer electronic conventions such as CES, Computex, ICT COMM, Distree EMEA, etc.
6. ABKO has been awarded as one of the best brands of the year by the South Korean minister of trade in 2018.
7. ABKO’s CEO KWANG GUEN OH was picked as one of the top 100 CEOs in South Korea.
8. ABKO’s gaming products are used in 80% of internet cafes in South Korea.
9. ABKO owns 98 patents and trademarks in South Korea and worldwide.
10. ABKO has collaborated with popular gaming titles such as StarCraft, Battlegrounds, and Overwatch.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here