The Consortium for the Protection of Aceto Balsamico di Modena has announced the restaurants set to take part in Los Angeles “Original Balsamic Week.”
LOS ANGELES, CA, October 30, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ — Unfolding from Monday, October 31st to Sunday, November 6th, the event features partnerships with 20 renowned L.A. restaurants tasked with showcasing Italy’s famed “black gold.” Chefs at each location will prepare original dishes that star Aceto Balsamico di Modena, made available on their menus throughout the week.
Diners are invited to vote on their favorite dish via the consortium’s official website. Winning restaurants will receive a generous supply of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena.
Participating restaurant partners include:
• Amarone Kitchen & Wine (8868 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood)
• Angelini Osteria (7313 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles)
• Ca’ del Sole (4100 Cahuenga Blvd, Los Angeles)
• Caffe Pinguini (6935 Pacific Ave, Los Angeles)
• Da Pasquale (9749 S Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills)
• La Bruschetta (1621 Westwood Blvd, Los Angeles)
• L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele (1534 N McCadden Place, Los Angeles)
• La Puglia (1621 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica)
• Le Grand Restaurant (707 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles)
• Nando Trattoria (1131 Manhattan Ave, Manhattan Beach)
• Osteria Mamma (5732 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles)
• Palmeri (11650 San Vicente Blvd, Los Angeles)
• Pastina Trattoria (2260 Westwood Blvd, Los Angeles)
• Prince of Venice (1091 Broxton Ave, Los Angeles)
• Rossoblu (1124 San Julian Street, Los Angeles)
• Skylight Gardens (1139 Glendon Ave, Los Angeles)
• Tesse (8500 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood)
• The Tasting Kitchen (1633 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice)
• Toscana Brentwood (11633 San Vicente Blvd, Los Angeles)
• Via Veneto (3009 Main Street, Santa Monica)
On the heels of successful debuts in New York City and San Francisco, “Original Balsamic Week” gives foodies and Italophiles the exclusive opportunity to experience Balsamic Vinegar of Modena in new, unexpected ways. All 20 partnering restaurants will pair their innovative dishes with a glimpse of the Balsamic Vinegar of Modena’s fascinating history and organoleptic qualities, offering patrons a unique educational experience.
The Original Balsamic Week is part of “Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, the Original,” a European Union-financed project dedicated to the U.S. market. The campaign strives to promote the added value of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena in regards to the authenticity, safety, traceability, and labeling guaranteed by European trademark protection. It also aims to enhance the competitiveness of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena across the United States.
For more information visit www.balsamicweek.com as well as www.originalbalsamicvinegar.eu and pages dedicated to the main social network:
The content of this promotion campaign represents the views of the author only and is his/her sole responsibility. The European Commission and the European Research Executive Agency (REA) do not accept any responsibility for any use that may be made of the information it contains.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here