The most expensive hotel in Mexico is located in the popular tourist resort of Los Cabos, according to a survey conducted by Luxury-Hotels.com.
NEW YORK, NY, January 29, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ — The most expensive hotel in Mexico is located in the popular tourist resort of Los Cabos, according to a survey conducted by Luxury-Hotels.com.
The survey compared prices at all luxury hotels in Mexico based on the rate for the most affordable double room during January and February 2018 – the months when hotel rates across Mexico usually reach their peak.
With a minimum rate of $1,260 per night, Las Ventanas al Paraiso resort, situated in Los Cabos, leads the ranking. The Imanta Resort and the Four Seasons, both located in the fishing village of Punta Mita near the resort town of Puerto Vallarta, complete the podium with rates of $1,245 and $1,250 respectively.
Among the other ten priciest resorts, four are located in Los Cabos, one in Punta Mita and the remaining two in the popular resort district of Riviera Maya.
The following table shows the 10 most expensive luxury hotels in Mexico. The rates shown reflect the price for the cheapest available room in each property during January and February 2018.
1. Las Ventanas al Paraiso (Los Cabos) $1,260
2. Four Seasons Punta Mita $1.250
3. Imanta Resort (Punta Mita) $1,245
4. One&Only Palmilla (Los Cabos) $1,240
5. Esperanza (Los Cabos) $1,225
6. Banyan Tree Mayakoba (Punta Mita) $1,220
7. The Resort at Pedregal (Los Cabos) $1,105
8. Grand Velas Los Cabos $1,056
9. Rosewood Mayakoba (Riviera Maya) $930
10. Grand Velas Riviera Maya $925
For more information about the survey, check:
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here