Caribbean legends Third World, Baby Cham, Nadia Batson, and Pumpa Headline the 8th Annual Florida Jerk Festival: Orlando Edition.
ORLANDO, FL, October 07, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ — The 8th Annual Florida Jerk Festival: Orlando Edition, one of Florida’s premier Jerk foodie events, will be taking over Central Florida on Sunday, October 24, 2021 from 2PM – 10PM at Lake Lorna Doone Park located at 1519 West Church Street.
This year’s festival will not only include good music, tasty food, and great vibes, but it will feature…
• The Jerk Competition, a cook-off featuring Florida’s master chefs and restauranteurs showing off their cooking skills to create their most, mouthwatering jerk chicken dishes.
• The Jerk Experience, which is sold separately for $20 includes an unlimited Jerk tasting experience where attendees will indulge in various Jerk-flavored bites including ice cream, tacos, meatballs, fried rice, sliders, and more.
• A LIVE Caribbean concert experience featuring performances from Third World, Baby Cham, Nadia Batson, and Pumpa.
• The VIP Experience, an all-inclusive upscale VIP lounge area that includes close to stage proximity, unlimited food and drinks, and limited backstage access.
• The Kid Zone, back by popular demand, an all-ages interactive play area that includes inflatable bounce houses and slides.
As the Florida Jerk Festival is dedicated to being a safe, family-friendly Caribbean destination for all ages, festival planners have taken appropriate safety measures in accordance to the CDC’s COVID-19 regulations to ensure that all attendees are kept safe during their visit.
“After last year’s hiatus due to the onset of COVID-19, we are excited to reintroduce Central Florida to the Florida Jerk Festival,” says Damian Tater, CEO of the Florida Jerk Festival. “We have gathered the best local Caribbean restaurants and international entertainment to make sure that this year’s festival is one left for the record books. Not only are we focusing all of our efforts on food and LIVE entertainment, we have also restructured The Kid Zone, to make it fun gathering space for all of ages.”
Tickets for the Florida Jerk Festival: Orlando Edition are:
• FREE for children 12 years of age or younger
• $40 for General Admission
• $60 for Children VIP tickets (includes close to stage proximity, unlimited food and drinks, and access to the VIP Lounge)
• $150 for Adult VIP tickets (includes close to stage proximity, unlimited food and drinks, free liquor, and access to the VIP Lounge)
• $20 for Entrance into The Jerk Experience.
Tickets are available for purchase at www.floridajerkfestival.com.
For media inquiries contact [email protected].
About Florida Jerk Festival:
Started by Full-A-Vybez, Inc. in 2003, the Palm Beach & Orlando, the Florida Jerk Festival, became the mecca of Caribbean food and culture. Both festivals feature Florida’s top Caribbean restaurants and chefs offering a variety of culinary delights through cooking competitions and our “Jerk Experience”. But it’s not just about the food. Patrons get a healthy serving of history, culture, and entertainment on the cultural stage. As a family event, we also ensure that kids are kept entertained at the Kid’s Zone. The events culminate with guest performers that cater to the diverse audience that attend the events each year. Attendees are in store for a large variety of food vendors, live music, dance, and fun activities — this is the perfect place to kick back and enjoy the culture.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here